Health Food R&D Center
Health Food R&D Center
The Health Food R&D Center conducts product development research using various
advanced technologies in order to enhance people's health and satisfy customer needs.
Research Institute(Ansan)Extraction, Purification and Fermentation of Nutraceutical actives ; GMP, ISO9001, ISO14001 Certified
NUTRACEUTICALSWith the continuous study and endeavor for Nutra Innovation, Bioland will be a cornerstone of Future nutraceuticals.
Development of Organism/Enzyme convertible new functional
ingredient applying Microorganism Metabolic Process
- - Development of functional polysaccharides using microorganism fermentation
(hyaluronic acid, β-glucan, polygamma glutamic acid, etc.)
- - Development of optimized manufacturing process technology for microorganism fermentation products
- - Development of functional food materials from fermentation of natural substances
- - Development of individually approved ingredients for health functional food
(for skin moisturization, improvement in liver function, improvement in cognitive ability, etc.)
- - Development of new functional food ingredients using decomposition, transposition, and covalent enzymes
Development of New Natural Substances and functional materials
from Traditional Korean Medicinal
- Development of high value added functional materials through the process of the standardization of raw materials,
standardization of the manufacturing process, marker/functional components analysis, functional review (in-vitro tests, animal tests, and clinical tests), and the permission of the Korean Food and Drug Administration to develop functional materials.
Solubilization Technology to Optimize the Functionality and
Effectiveness of the Existing Materials
- Research on solubilization of poorly water soluble and nonsoluble substances to improve the stability and bioavailablity
Optimized Cultivation and Seperation for Mass Production
of Useful Microorganic Metabolites
- Development of a process that can effectively produce the metabolites of useful microorganisms by applying pure separation of strains, strain preservation, strain reformation, strain cultivation, high-purity fermented substance purification, and self-enzyme development biotechnologies.